These aspiring badminton champions begin their training as young children. They devote their lives to badminton excellence. They arrange financial support and seek the very best coaching. And, finally, if successful, they get to represent their country in Olympic badminton.
This is definitely not your backyard badminton, and it's no picnic!
About Olympic Badminton: The rules are different, the courts are perfect, the birdies aren't made of plastic, and there are linesmen and umpires. Learn about the Olympic level of badminton competition!
- Olympic Badminton Rules & Competition
- Learn to Play Badminton
- Your Road to the Olympic Badminton Team
- Top Mens Singles Competitors for Beijing Olympics
- Top Womens Singles Competitors for Beijing Olympics
- Top Mixed Doubles Teams for Beijing Olympics